Divorce Attorney in Crystal River, Florida
Contact Us

Call 352-364-9112 or fill out the form.

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
    You entered an invalid number.
  • Please enter a message.

Divorce Order Modifications

Experienced Divorce Modification Lawyer in Crystal River

Your Final Judgment was not created to be set in stone. People change and the circumstances of life and family change. Consequently, your divorce decree will probably need to change also. Obtaining modifications to your Final Judgment does not need to be a difficult endeavor, but you will want to have an experienced divorce lawyer by your side.

The Law Office of Steven D. Fichtman provides representation, and answers to your divorce modification questions. Family law can be challenging and divorces are often stressful and sensitive. Our goal is to obtain the results your family deserves, with compassionate, sound advice as well as comfort during a difficult time.

If you are seeking a modification or defending yourself against unfair divorce modifications presented by your former spouse, Steven Fichtman can help you.

We can help in all different types of divorce modification proceedings:

Custody Modifications
As a parent, you know what is best for your child. Custody arrangements may need to be changed for a variety of reasons such as; one parent's home becomes an undesirable place, your schedules change dramatically, or you plan a move. The Law Office of Steven D. Fichtman has the experience and expertise to get these necessary divorce modifications approved in a court of law.

Child Support Modifications
If your child's needs have changed or if you or your former spouse have experienced financial changes that impact child support payments, our Family Law Office can help you with the process of modifying a child support arrangement.

Spousal Support Modifications
Perhaps you have lost a job, or your former spouse has received a large pay raise. Maybe you are paying alimony to your former spouse who has now remarried, and you may have the right to stop those support payments. Whatever your questions may be, Crystal River divorce attorney Steven D. Fichtman can help you with spousal support and alimony modifications.